Calisso Aristocratic Line
Delivery time 2-5 business days.Personalize
1x Aristocratic Chef Knife
1x Cutting Board M
In it shines the Aristocratic chef's knife:
- Perfect balanced Center of gravity of the knife provides excellent blade control, agility and performance in the kitchen.
- Universal application areas
- Fingers never touch the base when cutting
- Even under the most adverse conditions, the handle remains non-slip in the hand
The distinctive feature of the Aristocratic Line is the hammered blade, the mother-of-pearl ring from the abalone shell in the handle and the strictly selected desert ironwood. The blades are designed for the highest possible stress. In the process, they are heat treated at 1100 °C. This process makes the blade particularly hard and enables a hardness level of up to 62 HRC. Afterwards, the blades are quenched at -180 °C, whereby the blade becomes extraordinarily edge-hard, which means that the grind also lasts particularly long.
This makes the Aristocratic Line a must-have tool for discerning people.
89 Layers Damascus steel (10Cr15CoMoV steel core + 88 layers SS316 Stahl)
rare abalone shell paired with selected desert ironwood
61 ± 1 HRC
- With the cutting angle of 15 ° delicate slices are no longer a challenge at all.
- The steel was treated to the highest standards under vacuum at 1100 °C und ist With a hardness of 61 ± 1 HRC from the core to the outside stable, Non deformable and unbreakable.
- After that, the blades are quenched at -180 °C, which makes the grind and the blade last extra long.
- The handle suitable for left and right-handed has ideal dimensions for small and large hands and lies even with longer cooking seas siions perfect and safe in the Hand.
- The flat grinding of the blade on both sides allows the best cutting result.
Our Cutting Board M is made of strictly selected Olive wood from the beautiful north of the Aegean. The individual olive wood slats are selected by hand and assembled so that the grain fits into the rustic modern.
Each board is a lovingly handcrafted unique.
- Easy to clean
- Proven protection against bacteria and fungi thanks to natural oil content
- Odor-, stain- and water-repellent
- Sustainable raw material
- High cut resistance and gentle on knives
- Hard, strong and durable
- Width: 40 cm
- Length: 27.5 cm
- Thickness: 3 cm
- Weight: 2.95 kg
Corrosion resistance is given by our polishing of the knife for a long time. Trotzdem helps here a Care oil, to protect the blade. This also leads to d ate food scraps easilyer are to be removed.
Not suitable for chopping bones.
Not dishwasher safe.
Read here die Care instructions
Instruction manual for Download
|Secured Shipping||Live Tracking|
|Fast Delivery||Free shipping to Germany|