Aristocratic Chef knife
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
✱ Delivery time up to 8 weeks.
You will receive a message as soon as we dispatch the goods.
Whether it's for an extensive cookout with friends or a romantic candlelit dinner with your date, the 8" Chef's Knife is guaranteed to make you a celebrated chef! The razor-sharp European-style blade lets you effortlessly slice everything from seafood to hefty steaks. The ergonomic handle always ensures a comfortable cooking experience for both right- and left-handed users. In the kitchen, the all-rounder is also a real eye-catcher and never lets you down.
This is where the chef's knife shines:
- Excellent blade control and performance due to perfectly balanced center of gravity and incredibly sharp blade
- Most important knife in European cuisine because it cuts all types of food with ease
- Lies perfectly and securely in the hand even during long cooking sessions
- Master every cutting technique imaginable with the 8" Chef's Knife
This is what distinguishes the Aristocratic Line:
- The hammered blade not only looks stunning, but also ensures that the cut material easily falls off the blade and does not stick. This provides a unique cutting experience and saves time.
- The distinctive mother-of-pearl ring made of abalone shell and the rigorously selected desert ironwood provide an exceptional look.
- Each knife - a unique piece. The Damascus grain and the unique structure of the abalone shell are different in each knife.
- The notches in the handle nestle in every hand and ensure particularly comfortable and safe handling even during long cooking sessions.
- Best cutting result for left and right-handed, due to flat grinding of the blade on both sides and universal handle.
- The Aristocratic Line is durable and stable from the core to the outside, as the steel has been treated to the highest standards under vacuum at 1100 °C. Therefore, this blade has a high degree of hardness of 61 ± 1 HRC.
- The blade maintains the sharpness for particularly long time, due to the fact that each knife is quenched at -180 °C.
Calisso damask knives are characterized by superior quality and a distinctive cutting experience.
89 layers of Damascus steel (10Cr15CoMoV steel core + 88 layers)
Second-quality abalone shell paired with select desert ironwood
61 ± 1 HRC
Handle length: 129 mm
Blade length: 194 mm
Knife length: 329 mm
Height: 45 mm
Width: 2.8 mm
Weight: 209 g
The corrosion resistance is given by our polishing of the knife for a long time. Nevertheless, a Care oil can help to protect the blade. This also leads to the fact that food residues are easier to remove.
Not suitable for chopping bones.
Not dishwasher safe.
Read here the Care instructions
Instructions for proper use: Download