Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
✱ Delivery time up to 8 weeks.
You will receive a message as soon as we dispatch the goods.
The star from Osaka.
To work breathtakingly fast, like Japanese chefs, it's not just about technique, it's also a question of the right tool! With the Osaka area style nakiri you have found the perfect tool for fruits and vegetables. Large quantities can be processed quickly and easily transported on the blade.
The thin blade allows fine, straight cuts, so you can decorate your vegetables perfectly to dress your dishes aesthetically.
This is where the nakiri shines:
- Cut fruits, vegetables and herbs with ease as blade shape has been perfected for this purpose
- Cut large quantities of food in a short time
- Gossamer-thin slices due to particularly flat cutting angle of 8°
- Wide blade as a support surface for transporting sliced food
This is what distinguishes the Aristocratic Line:
- The hammered blade not only looks stunning, but also ensures that the cut material easily falls off the blade and does not stick. This provides a unique cutting experience and saves time.
- The distinctive mother-of-pearl ring made of abalone shell and the rigorously selected desert ironwood provide an exceptional look.
- Each knife - a unique piece. The Damascus grain and the unique structure of the abalone shell are different in each knife.
- The notches in the handle nestle in every hand and ensure particularly comfortable and safe handling even during long cooking sessions.
- Best cutting result for left and right-handed, due to flat grinding of the blade on both sides and universal handle.
- The Aristocratic Line is durable and stable from the core to the outside, as the steel has been treated to the highest standards under vacuum at 1100 °C. Therefore, this blade has a high degree of hardness of 61 ± 1 HRC.
- The blade maintains the sharpness for particularly long time, due to the fact that each knife is quenched at -180 °C.
Calisso damask knives are characterized by superior quality and a distinctive cutting experience.
89 layers of Damascus steel (10Cr15CoMoV steel core + 88 layers)
Second-quality abalone shell paired with select desert ironwood
61 ± 1 HRC
Handle length: 132 mm
Blade length: 197 mm
Knife length: 329 mm
Height: 46 mm
Width: 2.8 mm
Weight: 253 g
The corrosion resistance is given by our polishing of the knife for a long time. Nevertheless, a Care oil can help to protect the blade. This also leads to the fact that food residues are easier to remove.
Not suitable for chopping bones.
Not dishwasher safe.
Read here the Care instructions
Instructions for proper use: Download